Welcome to the inaugural edition of the Sui Blockchain Report! In this series, we'll be taking a look at all the major updates of Sui blockchain and cryptocurrency.
As we move forward into the second report of our journey in the world of blockchain, it's time to take a look back at what has been happening recently. Here at Sui Blockchain, we've compiled some of these changes for you to get up to date with the latest news from within this ever-evolving space. So sit back, relax and enjoy our weekly report!
Protocol & dev tool updates
- Sui Network declared Testnet Wave 1 to be ended on December 2, 2022 (Recap).
- On GitHub, there are 517 merged pull requests, 173 closed issues, and 180 open issues. (Here is a comparison with different blockchains based on Rust)
- Get to know the Suiscan blockchain explorer! (See details)
- @EthosWalletXYZ has "dryRunTransaction" integrated into their wallet experience.
- Ben Riva, an outstanding full-stack cryptographer specializing in ZKP and MPC for large-scale systems, has joined Mysten Labs from Israel.
See more: Sui Testnet Wave 1
The following media posts can be amended to reflect Sui Blockchain's highlights:
- @SuiNetwork recently unveiled a brand-new YouTube channel.
- @SuiFoundation announced the SUI Delegation Program!
- @zellic_io points out differences between Sui and Aptos
- Introducing Ballast - DeFi Infrastructure for Sui by SuiTalk
- Recently, the inaugural Ballast Monthly Recap was released.
- The thread provided by @meadowlaunch explains what distinguishes Meadow.
- Discover the archive of the most recent Partner Deep Dive AMA with @Clutchy io!
- Visit Sui Capys to find a record of the most recent Sui AMA!
- Visit the brand-new Technology Blog to find out more about Mysten's inventions and ideas around web3 infrastructure!
See more: Sui Token Community Access Program
Numerous projects are coming to Sui this week, including:
- @movepadOfficial: the first gamified launchpad for ecosystems built on Move
- @ShylockFi: A decentralized NFT lending protocol for the longevity of Web3 projects
- @LiborDao: a hybrid lending platform that attempts to build liquidity pools with interest rates set by a supply and demand-based algorithm.
- @Somisxyz: A NFT Marketplace designed for makers and collectors that puts the community first!
- @Turbos_finance: The First Perpetual Exchange on Sui!
- @AllsparkFinance: The first NFT on the Sui-based protocol for liquidity aggregation!
- @suilaunch_app: A platform enabling decentralized fundraising for Web3 projects in the future.
Other ecosystem news including:
- The first iteration of @GlassWalletapp's Chrome extension cryptocurrency wallet has been released!
- @ArayaFinance has made their test version available! On Araya Analytics, users can monitor liquidity, volume, prices, and other information (Available at).
- The @SuiNSdapp has been adopted by @KeepSakeMarket. Get your decentralized name in Sui Devnet at suins.io!
- @BallastFi announced that they will distribute 60% of their $BLT supply to the community!
- Discover the 3.o new version of @suiswap_app
- @suilaunch_app's website has just gone live!
- @Clutchy_io has announced new projects for their launchpad.
Many partnership announcements have officially been released this week:
- @Clutchy_io announced the partnership with @mysten_labs.
- @SuiGlobal announced the partnership with @CetusProtocol.
- @mysten_labs announced a collaboration with @Origin_Byte to assist creative and gaming companies in building on Sui!
To update more news and updates of Sui Blockchain world, read on: Sui Blockchain Report #3
Be sure to check out Suipiens website and social media channels to stay up-to-date on all things about Sui Blockchain!